I will probably not be around for a while, well, in my right mind and commenting. I am having this done early tomorrow afternoon (after class) and the doctor's note warns about loss of energy for up to three months. It's not like I don't already have a severe lack of energy as it is. Phht.
Anyway, I took a half a day tomorrow and Tuesday off. I hope I don't miss Wednesday, too, or I will miss class and have to take the final exam, something I really don't want to do. And I suspect my homework will be late on Wednesday because I won't be able to sit up on Tuesday to do it. But I cannot finish the work because we haven't been 'taught' the rest of the CSS code needed for the assignment yet.
It's going to be interesting sitting in class tomorrow morning, starving because I cannot eat anything eight hours prior, then dashing off to meet with rat so he can drive me to the doc WAY over in another town. I will be on a Valium by then. And other pre-op meds. I have all my hours logged so I know the last time I can eat and drink.
This better work. I am tired of being miserable and incapacitated every month.
Thanks: --> to Lia, my sensei, who has inspired me to draw again. I
wouldn't be doing this without your support, Domo Arigato!
--> to Talon, for sending me her fabulous fics, inspiring me with her writing to draw my first
illustration for a story and actually liking what I drew.
--> to Dasia, for her words of encouragement when drawing her original chara.
--> to Joules, a wonderful epic fic writer, for liking my art enough to want to post them with Talon's
and her own stories.
--> to Lutra, the other half of the epic team, for being so supportive.
--> to Jacque' & Becca Raddittzu, we met on eBay as bidder and sellers and now we are face-to-face
friends. You showed us the real DBZ with your fansubs. It's all your fault the house is full of
doujinshi! *LOL*